- Path lighting – Highlight pathways, entryways, steps, decking, and low lying features of your landscape. Provides a safely lit area for traffic to and from your home.
- Up lighting – Highlight architectural features of your home including columns, peaks, flags, and address signage. Light up the taller focal points of your landscape including specimen trees.
- Down lighting – Hide your fixtures in trees or overhangs, and highlight areas such as patios, decks, play areas, or any other entertaining areas you may have.
- Backlighting – Silhouette your favorite tree or art object including fountains or statuary.
- Security lighting – Light up those dark spots around your home including doorways, areas of heavy landscaping surrounding windows, or provide a visible pathway of light to your home from the street.
- Maintenance – Routine maintenance such as cleaning lenses, changing bulbs, and testing voltage drop can greatly enhance the longevity and efficiency of your landscape lighting system.
- Holiday Lighting
Enhance your Kansas City home and landscape during the nighttime with a professionally installed outdoor lighting system from Summit Nights. Besides highlighting your homes architectural features and landscape focal points, night lighting also adds security for your home during the wee hours of the night.
For a consultation on architectural landscape lighting and to see what it can do for your home,
call our office at: (816) 966-9434
Add cheer to your Kansas City home by adding c-9 bulbs, mini-lights, lighted wreaths, garland, and much more! With Brite Ideas as our sole distributor of Holiday Lighting, we can make all your holiday wishes come true. Installation of holiday lighting has never been so exciting. With our qualified and trained staff we can design a holiday paradise for you and your family to enjoy. Make every holiday season a moment to remember. Fall is a great time to get on the schedule for all your Holiday lighting needs!